My favourite Fashion Brand: Prada (draft)

I have chosen to write about Prada as my favourite fashion brand because as one of the leading fashion houses in the high-end industry it remains innovative and current so as to remain one of the top competitors in the fashion world. Beginning in 1913, Prada has produced a long line of different and fresh looks while keeping true to the brand image of the company as well as its top designer Miuccia Prada.

Prada has hosted some of the most iconic and memorable shows that reflected the minimalist aesthetic of Prada, such as their Spring/Summer 1992 collection which showcased chic pieces inspired by Jackie Kennedys infamous clean and classy style. Staying true to their minimalist style, Prada produced a series of looks opting for a simple silhouette and colour palette, achieving an effortlessly timeless look throughout the show. The brands consistency and innovation throughout its over 100 year long career is undoubtably one of the key reasons why Prada has kept its strong position as a leading design house in the high-end industry for so long.

Sources:

Prada: Bringing Innovation in Clothing | LDNFASHION

. Prada Catwalk – Thames and Hudson