A favorite fashion brand-Ralph Lauren

In fact, my taste and preference have been changing all the time. It is hard to name my “favorite” brand, but Ralph Lauren is the brand that I am most impressed with recently.

One month ago, I happened to see the fashion show of Ralph Lauren FW22. At that moment, I felt an impact of grace and strength, a kind of “androgynous” beauty. I still remember the emotion of that moment until today.

Ralph Lauren is a fashion brand from the United States with many branches. I appreciate its breath of the American dream as well as its timelessness.

As Ralph Lauren himself said, “I don’t design clothes, I design dreams.”, whenever I see pieces from Ralph Lauren, I often think of the “Great Gatsby”, the green light and the toast. Ralph Lauren is full of passion and yearning for the American dream. But returning to the fashion items themselves, they reveal a very special and low-key sense of upper class society. This contrast also reveals the unique charm of Ralph Lauren. As the core element of Ralph Lauren, “American dream” makes it different from other brands.

At the same time, Ralph Lauren is always fashionable and timeless. Not only because of its consistent design style, but also because the American dream never ends. Most people always dream of such success, luxury and achievement, and Ralph Lauren is the symbol of such glory. As Coco Chanel said, “La mode se d é mode, le style jamais.”, Ralph Lauren is such a classic existence with strong style and emotion.