Réalisation Par

Realisation Par was founded in 2015 by two Australian women Alexandra Spencer and Teale Talbot. The brand was created to represent all women, their lives and friendships, as they are the inspiration behind the one-off pieces that the brand is known for. Through their pieces, the brand aims to bring confidence to women who wear them, hoping to help cultivate and accentuate their own personal style. Realisation Par are known for their feminine, 90s inspired pieces, in particular their iconic dresses. All prints and fabrics that Realisation Par uses, are unique to their brand. All their dresses are made from 100% silk and their signature prints are designed in house by a small team of creatives. Realisation Par are also know for their collaborations, having created collections 90s supermodel, Claudia Schiffer, Elton John and Devon Lee Carlson.  However, in the early days, Réalisation Par gained its cult status by launching the Alexandra wrap dress. This dress became a celebrity staple and gave Réalisation Par recognisability that it has today.

Further to this, Réalisation Par not only focus on their clothes but the aesthetic of the brand as whole, making it one of the most recognisable brands on the market today. They have coined the phrase “Réal World” which encapsulates the unique visual of Réalisation Par. They focus on capturing the in between moments believing that photos aren’t just photos but also memories.

Réalisation Par is one of my favourite brands because of the style of clothing they make. Their dresses are fun and make me feel confident when I wear them. I also love the fact they focus on high quality materials and creating pieces that are unique to their brand.