My Favourite Fashion Brand

My favourite fashion brand is Off White, this company was founded by Virgil Abloh in 2013, this brand appeals to me as it represents my personal sense of style, it has opened showrooms in 15 worldwide locations and featured in multiple fashion weeks. It merges streetwear culture with premium fashion creating a gap in the market which has appealed to a large number of individuals leading the popularity, growth and success of the brand to increase rapidly. The brand logo is simple yet effective due to it being easily recognisable as it isn’t necessarily exclusive to the off-white brand, it is also displayed on crossings and road signs for decades once again linking back to the streetwear tone. This company appeals to me as it frequently collaborates with other brands and releases limited edition items which have reinvented the reselling market. The brand’s target audience is also millennials leading it to appeal to younger generations. Some of the most recent and world renounced collaborations the brand has released include the Off-White x Nike, this collaboration went viral and was overwhelming to the streetwear community, they were some of the most iconic trainers Nike has ever released that came with a modern twist and included en-vouge themes. Off White had a seemingly good reputation leading the popularity and interest of the brand combined with Nike’s established popularity to be a major hit! The brand has also collaborated with other brands such as Mr Porter, Evian, Mercedes, IKEA, LV and many more, this shows the diversity and adaptability of the brand leading it to be diverse and adaptable.