Acne Studios

Acne Studios is a fashion house that is based in Stockholm. The brand is known for there

multidisciplinary approach. founded in 1996 by creative director Jonny Johansson, The brand specialises in men’s and woman’s ready-to-wear fashion, accessories, footwear and denim. Their collections are defined by attention to detail, with emphasis too tailoring and use of different fabrics.

As a consumer of this brand I highly value there values when it comes down to sustainable fashion. As a brand they have many sustainability goals and aims which are divided into three key areas, ‘Our products’, ‘Our suppliers’ and ‘Our operations’. Their products are high quality that are made from a mixture of carefully considered materials and techniques. They use sustainable materials such as organic cotton, linen fabrics, as well as recycled fabrics such as recycled polyester and nylon.

Acnes fashion philosophy is to produce a “framework for individuality” by making clothing that is both functional that would fit into everyone’s wardrobe.

I aim to shop sustainably in order to reduce the risk that the fashion industry has put on our planet. In conclusion, Acne Studios is my favourite fashion brand as its unique, sustainable as well as being responsible and open about their sourcing and timeline of their garments.